2. What Personal Information Do We Collect? When you fill out forms on our website, we may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address, phone number
- Other relevant data as specified in the form
3. Why Do We Collect This Information? We collect your information to:
- Understand your needs and provide you with the services or information you request.
- Improve our products and services.
4. How Do We Store Your Data? Your data is securely stored using industry standard protective measures. We retain the data only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by law.
5. Disclosure of Personal Information: We do not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
6. Access and Control Over Your Information: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by reaching out to us. If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
7. Updates to This Policy: We may occasionally update this policy. Any changes will be published on this page. Please check this policy regularly to ensure you are aware of any updates.
8. Microsoft Clarity: “We partner with Microsoft Clarity and Microsoft Advertising to capture how you use and interact with our website through behavioural metrics, heatmaps, and session replay to improve and market our products/services. Website usage data is captured using first and third-party cookies and other tracking technologies to determine the popularity of products/services and online activity. Additionally, we use this information for site optimization, fraud/security purposes, and advertising. For more information about how Microsoft collects and uses your data, visit the Microsoft Privacy Statement.”