What is ISO 22000?
ISO 22000 is a globally recognised food safety management system (FSMS) standard. It assists organisations in ensuring the safety of food products and complying with legal and regulatory requirements. The standard establishes a systematic approach to managing and improving food safety practices, reducing risks, and fostering overall quality.
It’s your key to instilling consumer confidence and strengthening your business’s commitment to food safety.
Who is ISO 22000 for?
The ISO 22000 certification is adaptable and highly beneficial for various organisations:
- Small to Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Food and Beverage Industry
- Catering and Hospitality Services
- Agricultural and Farming Operations
- Government Agencies
- Not-for-Profit Organisations
- Companies Focusing on Food Safety
- Start-ups Prioritising Quality Assurance
Key Benefits of ISO 22000
√ Boost Reputation by fostering trust and credibility with consumers through a commitment to food safety.
√ Mitigate food safety risks by implementing robust practices, reducing the likelihood of contamination, and associated costs.
√ Unlock opportunities for business growth by qualifying for contracts with organisations that prioritise stringent food safety standards, including government agencies and those with elevated compliance requirements.
Examples of ISO-Certification logos
Did you know? Each third-party auditing party has their own unique logo.
ISO 22000 Principles
- Food Safety Management
- Leadership Involvement
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)
- Access Control
- Food Safety Policy
- Continuous Improvement
- Food Safety Awareness and Training
- Incident Response and Management Communication
- Supplier Relationships
Express Your Interest
Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) to start your journey towards organisational excellence with ISO-certifications.